About Lori Vandeborne
Lori Vandeborne is a regional and state co-lead for the Region 5 Comprehensive Center (R5CC). She collaborates with the Virginia Department of Education to help build the capacity of systems, processes, and leadership to shift from compliance to continuous improvement practices in the Office of School Quality (OSQ). In this role, she has supported the creation of the R5CC 8-Step Networked Improvement Community (NIC) Resources and their implementation in Kentucky and Virginia. More specifically, she has worked intensively to implement the NIC within divisions in Virginia as well as integrate implementation science into a cross-office approach in partnership with the OSQ’s Transformation Specialist and State Implementation and Scaling-Up of Evidence-Based Practices (SISEP) team to improve literacy outcomes for students in grades 3–5. When not working, you will find Lori supporting her two adult children and their career aspirations at Ohio State University and Columbus College of Art and Design or supporting her bonus daughter in elementary school basketball and softball leagues. Lori resides in Marion, Ohio.
- Region 5 Comprehensive Center Networked Improvement Community Facilitator Resources
- Region 5 Comprehensive Center Networked Improvement Community Interactive Modules
- Virginia: Game-Changing Approaches for Continuous Improvement
- An Unexpected Benefit—The Virginia Networked Improvement Community
- Operationalizing Theories Takes Logic